Details English Circus & Aerial Camp:
(German version on demand)
This one week camp will combine English skills with aerial circus arts. Children age 6-10 can practice basic English vocabulary with books, songs, games and other creative activities. We will also explore different movements using many circus arts, including aerial silks, sling and hoop. Every day will also include a walk to the park for some time outside.
What we offer:
- Interactive and activity-based English and aerial instruction classes from experienced, high-qualified teacher
- English learning materials to take home in order to continue practicing
- Aerial and circus arts instruction from professional instructors
- Photos of your child learning new aerial tricks on equipment such as aerial silks, hoop and sling
- Healthy fruits and snacks
- A cool T-shirt
- 90min of aerial class each day
- 90min of English skills each day
- A fun week!
Dates: 10th to 14th of July 2023- 09.00 till 13.00
Where: F10 Sports- & Leisure Club, Studio 3, Furtherstraße 10, 4040 Linz
Who: Kids from age 6 to 10 (limited places of 12 kids)
Price: €275 (Special family discount: Siblings only pay €250 each)
What you need to bring:
- Training gear: long leggings and a T-shirt (no zippers!)
- Crayons and coloured pencils
- A water bottle (no glass)
- A snack for lunch
- A good attitude
Jen will lead the English lessons. She is an English lecturer at Johannes Kepler University. She has a PhD in education with a focus on language learning. She has over 20 years experience teaching students of all ages to communicate better. Jen started aerial circus in Chicago (her hometown) around 15 years ago, and she’s excited to combine her passions (circus and language learning) to help your kids this summer to improve their language skills while trying out a new sport.
Marie and Gloria will lead the aerial classes. They are the founders of Aerial Infinity, and they teach aerial classes for kids, teens and adults in their studio in Linz every week. They are both certified aerial instructors and have many years of experience in this field. Gloria is also a certified fitness instructor, yoga teacher and Nuad Thai body worker. Marie has worked with kids throughout her whole life, starting with babysitting, au pair, in camps and now teaching them Aerial Arts.
Language themes for each day:
- Day 1- colors and animals
- Day 2- prepositions and movement verbs
- Day 3- body parts and movement verbs
- Day 4- counting
- Day 5- food (fruits and vegetables)
- 9:00: Learn English with songs, book of the day, vocabulary acitivities and crafts
- 10:00: Fruit break (camp provides this snack)
- 10:15: English activity games that incorporate the vocabulary words of the day.
- 10:40: Aerial skill of the day (Silks, Sling, Hoop)
- 12:00: Outdoors: Walk to the lake for a snack and fun on the playground (In case of bad weather, we will play games inside)
- 13:00: Parent Pick up
Further questions and registration via email:
We are looking forward to working and having fun with your kid this summer!